Highlighted

LR 6 Map Module API

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Google messed up the plot, I'm hoping for one of those brilliant Adobe coders can offer a way for us poor folks to enter our own API Key into  LR 6 to allow us to use the Map Module once again? There is a coder outside of Adobe that offers a solution, but I'm not brave enough to go breaking into Adobe code to try it. So it is evident that it's possible, where there is a will in Adobe corridors of power.

Topics

Bug, Download and install, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR 6 Map Module API

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Google messed up the plot, I'm hoping for one of those brilliant Adobe coders can offer a way for us poor folks to enter our own API Key into  LR 6 to allow us to use the Map Module once again? There is a coder outside of Adobe that offers a solution, but I'm not brave enough to go breaking into Adobe code to try it. So it is evident that it's possible, where there is a will in Adobe corridors of power.

Topics

Bug, Download and install, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't hold your breath! Realistically, Adobe aren't going to circumvent Google's licencing!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Biglumix LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm not holding my breath and I'm not asking anyone to circumvent any licence. I have a Goggle API licence key in just the same way that anyone can get one from the Google website. All I'm asking for is the ability to use my own licence key in place of the one that Adobe withdrew. Is that too much to ask?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And apart from that, Lightroom 6 will not get any more updates ever.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines