• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 8.4 Mising Range Mask

Engaged ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having several issues with LR. However earlier today as I was prepapring to post the issues when I was almost ready to post I was dumped ut of this forum. LR shut down. When I tried to reboot I had a an error messsage stating I was not signed in. This is a first since I have not seen this before.

After login most issues went away. Except now Color Range Mask is greyed out and I am not able to access.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a selective adjustment tool active e.g brush gradient or radial filter? Also check you are not using a photo with an older process version - go to calibration tab or click thunderbolt icon if it appears under the histogram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, Adobe must be playing with my head. I have been using LR for several years now. I have not seen these quirks happen in previous versions. I have Range selector back now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines