Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR adjustment brush stroke and erase at the same time? NEED HELP

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I'm a professional photographer, and I heavily use LR and PS. Today I tried to add an adjustment brush to one of my images, and as soon as I began painting on the image, I noticed it began erasing away the adjustment anytime I went over the same area. Has anyone experienced this issue before? I can't seem to find any solutions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

FOUND THE ANSWER

So if the density is turned down on the brush, it almost rebrushes over previously created strokes on the same adjustment. Never encountered that before, so I was just going crazy haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to give more information, if possible with a screenshot.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the settings in your adjustment brush were opposite of what you need. Can you share a screen shot that shows the image and the adjustment brush settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOUND THE ANSWER

So if the density is turned down on the brush, it almost rebrushes over previously created strokes on the same adjustment. Never encountered that before, so I was just going crazy haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's why we asked you to show a screenshot. It would have told us what you did.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines