Highlighted

LR better for PC than Mac?

Participant ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Windows Lightroom do more than the Mac version?

I have a mate who is having trouble working things out on his Mac version.

He sent me a pic of the Mac version of the LR interface and it looks a lot more simplistic.

He can't work out how to export with a watermark attached. He's not too computer savvy and I haven't seen his setup in person.

Is the export setup the same as we have on a PC?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

No, they are the same. Your friend is using Lightroom (formerly known as Lightroom CC), while you have Lightroom Classic. Those are two different versions that exist for both Mac and Windows. Lightroom cannot add a watermark on export, Lightroom Classic can.

Lightroom vs. Lightroom Classic | Adobe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR better for PC than Mac?

Participant ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Windows Lightroom do more than the Mac version?

I have a mate who is having trouble working things out on his Mac version.

He sent me a pic of the Mac version of the LR interface and it looks a lot more simplistic.

He can't work out how to export with a watermark attached. He's not too computer savvy and I haven't seen his setup in person.

Is the export setup the same as we have on a PC?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

No, they are the same. Your friend is using Lightroom (formerly known as Lightroom CC), while you have Lightroom Classic. Those are two different versions that exist for both Mac and Windows. Lightroom cannot add a watermark on export, Lightroom Classic can.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 2
Participant ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan.

Thought this link might help anyone else who might have the same question.

Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC - Whats the DIFFERENCE - YouTube

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2019 0