• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC cannot import

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE HELP! I have tried more than a dozen times to import photos and I keep getting the dreaded "not responding" message. I even reverted to an older version. I have tons of photo work to complete and this is inexcusable. How can I fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you! My first time posting, I need to learn the ropes. I am operating on Windows 10, LR CC version 8.4 (reverted from 8.4.1 trying to resolve this issue). I have uninstalled and reinstalled LR CC, restarted my computer, tried more than a dozen times to import and nothing has helped. After reinstalling LR CC 8.4.1, i couldn't even open the program.mes to import and nothing is helping. I might add that the problem began after the latest Windows update the day before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines