• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC not sync to cloud, but LR iOS can

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LR CC (already updated latest version) keep sync my recently photos (17pcs), but it seem it cannot complete. Already syncing for almost hours.

I've deleted the photos, and add it again. But it still the same.

Also, tried add photo form iOS LR, it can sync to Mac LR CC.

Is there any solution to make Mac CC sync work?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that, are you able to see the images here? https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Also, what operating system are you working on?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem and I cannot see the pictures in the browser version. (windows 10 latest version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the problem on the latest mac os

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no images updated on the web from desktop LR CC.

I’m using latest Mojave on MacBook Air

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just see this now but it also went from the seven pictures I added to 27 for some reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this instant, my iphone is not uploading photos. I turned on cellular upload, turned off wifi, tested some other apps, everything seems fine. I opened lightroom CC on my PC and was able to upload a photo. So mysterious, because that's the opposite of you.

I went to Adobe Status and it says everything is happy, naturally.

What would make some devices sync and not others? Could be that they're talking to different back-end servers and some are overloaded.

Anyway, I guess I'll just give up. I love LR CC honestly, but it's incredibly dispiriting to run into a cloud-based brick wall with no way at all to understand or deal with problems. (Admittedly if money and not just ski photos was on the line I could manually move the photos over to my PC, sync them there, and deal with the eventual conflicts manually. That's not currently a solution I'm pursuing.)

I don't know for sure but I'd bet my own money that

1. There is a back-end cloud issue

2. Adobe's status page is useless BS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW when I say PC I mean a Macbook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Status does say there is a Maintenance Event ongoing for Lightroom (for some users).

Could be this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably.

When I went to the page there was only one maintenance event for Livefyre only. Now the status page looks like a christmas tree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe: the only reason to not make "maintenance which may cause slow performance" directly visible in the app is because you expect people to just shrug and accept slow performance as normal. Please push cloud status to the app in a prominent way so you set a high standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just off with Adobe support who had no clue. Got in to my drive and deleted my library. Library downloaded from the Cloud OKay with the exception of yesterdays shoots. Just tried to upload yesterday’s shoot again and it’s not uploading. Stuck in sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a overnight “uploading sync”

All my desktop images has need updated to cloud.

And I can see all from my iPhone LR now

Nor sure what the cause, and how it fix. It  seem wolking now.

will check more detail tonight, and I go out for work now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines