• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC splash screen

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I start LR CC I get the annoying splash screen. I have unchecked the "show splash screen" more times than I can remember and every time I launch LR, there is that annoying splash screen again and it's checked to show at launch again. How can I make this stick? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

I guess I'll just uninstall LR and try a fresh install and hope for the best. I just get tired of having to reload my catalogs and update my preferred settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope this doesn't sound too silly and obvious, but did you actually click OK to confirm the changes or did you just close the screen - meaning closing by clicking X? This could be the reason why you're having these problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate this problem. If it is unticked, then next time I launch LR there isn't the splash screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I'll just uninstall LR and try a fresh install and hope for the best. I just get tired of having to reload my catalogs and update my preferred settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalling did the trick. What a pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that you got it sorted. I haven't had this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines