• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on files in LR CC on 1/23. On 1/24 when I tried to access my LR CC and the catalogs in it by clicking on the task bar ICON I always use, and it would not open. It kep bringing up LR Classic and acting as if I was a new user. I have been using LR CC since 2017.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest reposting in the Lightroom Classic forum as this one is for the cloud-based Lightroom application. I apologize if I misunderstood your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rather than using the taskbar icon, open the Creative Cloud desktop app and first verify that "Lightroom" is installed (the icon one with the rounded-corner light blue icon). If necessary, make sure that you are correctly signed in.

If "Lightroom" is installed, you can click on the Open button to launch the app. Once you've got it started correctly, then you can cleanup the taskbar icons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines