• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic CC Mobile -> desktop

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR Classic CC on my laptop the mobile version. Is it possibe to change it into the desktop version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is a little confusing. There is only one version of Lightroom Classic. There is another version, Lightroom, which is for the cloud. Some users call it Lightroom CC. There is not a mobile version and a desktop version of Lightroom Classic. If you installed Lightroom (the cloud version) on your laptop then all that is necessary is to go to the Creative Cloud Manager and look for Lightroom Classic and you should have the option to install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim doesn't that depend whether the OP is on a Photography plan (which includes Classic and Photoshop) or the Lightroom Plan which is just Lightroom Cloudy and 1TB of cloud?

OP if you are on the Lightroom Plan (no Classic or Photoshop) you can switch to a Photography Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way I read the initial inquiry is that the OP indicated they had Lightroom Classic on the laptop. There is no Lightroom Classic mobile version. That is what I was attempting to clarify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Oké thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines