Highlighted

LR Import inconsistent behavior

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, importing raw files from SD card (Canon 6D camera) that has raw and .mov files. On desktop (iMac), everything imports. On laptop (MacBook Pro), raw files import but .mov are flagged as error. I am able to manually move the .mov files with the finder to a folder on disk, and then import and use normally in Premeiere Pro. Both Mac systems are the lates update of OS Catalina, and all Adobe apps are up to date. On the MacBook, I have to use an external USB hub with an SD reader, but I have used this without problem for over a year. If you are in the Mac community, you know there have been a number of OS and application updates recently, but why the behavior is different on the desktop and laptop is a mystery. Any clues as to troubleshoot?

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Import inconsistent behavior

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, importing raw files from SD card (Canon 6D camera) that has raw and .mov files. On desktop (iMac), everything imports. On laptop (MacBook Pro), raw files import but .mov are flagged as error. I am able to manually move the .mov files with the finder to a folder on disk, and then import and use normally in Premeiere Pro. Both Mac systems are the lates update of OS Catalina, and all Adobe apps are up to date. On the MacBook, I have to use an external USB hub with an SD reader, but I have used this without problem for over a year. If you are in the Mac community, you know there have been a number of OS and application updates recently, but why the behavior is different on the desktop and laptop is a mystery. Any clues as to troubleshoot?

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0

Have something to add?