Highlighted

LR, LRCC - WHICH ONE

New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have been away from Lightroom/Photoshop for a while. Got alerts about upgrades but my what do I do?  I have the 20gb photography plan so which version of Photoshop and Lightroom should I be using?  Help before I throw in the towel!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR, LRCC - WHICH ONE

New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have been away from Lightroom/Photoshop for a while. Got alerts about upgrades but my what do I do?  I have the 20gb photography plan so which version of Photoshop and Lightroom should I be using?  Help before I throw in the towel!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jao_vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should ONLY use Lightroom CC as your main program if you want all your images in the cloud (20GB is a bit low in that case) and you like that if you pick up an iPad, all your images are the same there. You should also never print, do not share on social media or a website, rely on smart collections, etc. If you need to print, export to anything else than sRGB jpegs, share often on social media, keyword, etc. and you want local control of your images, want to make backups of all your images, etc, you should use Lightroom Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20GB of cloud storage isn’t really that much. If you shoot raw and have a lot of photos you probably want to use Lightroom Classic with Photoshop. Classic stores images on a local hard drive. Lightroom CC puts everything in the cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines