LR Mobile and LR CC Won't Sync - "Waiting for Settings" Error Message

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen this topic posted about here several times, with a few of them dating from 2018. Not sure why it hasn't been solved yet, Adobe.

Here's what happened:

1. I edited a raw (.ARW) photo on Lightroom desktop on a Dell PC running windows 10.
  2. It synced to Lightroom mobile just fine, and I did some more editing on my phone, the OnePlus 7T running Android 10.
  3. Then, when I opened my PC to finalize the photo and do a few Photoshop edits, the settings from my phone wouldn't sync. The settings section just showed the "Waiting for Settings" message indefinitely.
  4. I tried opening it on my iPad 8 and the same issue occured.
  5. I restarted LR, paused and restarted syncing, tried making another edit on my phone to get it to re-sync, etc., and nothing has worked.
  6. So basically that photo is now useless unless I reset it and lose all my work. This also kind of makes syncing useless too, doesn't it?

Wondering if anyone has found a legit solution to this problem or if Adobe has (or intends to) fix it in some way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

TOPICS
Bug, Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?