Highlighted

LR MOBILE (for iPad) color space changing when uploaded to Shopify

I've read and read but I still need a fix for LIGHTROOM MOBILE FOR IPAD. I do not want to incorporate another device into my workflow just because the iOS version does not have "Save For Web."

Currently, this is the order of operations...

Nikon D780 > Import to iPad (via SnapBridge) > Import LR iOS for iPad > Save to Camera Roll as JPG (sRGB) > Upload to Shopify

I'm using LR to fix the WB but Shopify is stripping the Color Space and the photos looks terrible once uploaded. HELP

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

LR MOBILE (for iPad) color space changing when uploaded to Shopify

I've read and read but I still need a fix for LIGHTROOM MOBILE FOR IPAD. I do not want to incorporate another device into my workflow just because the iOS version does not have "Save For Web."

Currently, this is the order of operations...

Nikon D780 > Import to iPad (via SnapBridge) > Import LR iOS for iPad > Save to Camera Roll as JPG (sRGB) > Upload to Shopify

I'm using LR to fix the WB but Shopify is stripping the Color Space and the photos looks terrible once uploaded. HELP

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: LR MOBILE (for iPad) color space changing when uploaded to Shopify

Adobe Employee , Feb 18, 2020

Hi there,

As you're seeing a color difference, are you able to see the color difference when you view the image in a different app or image viewer?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines