Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile - how to avoid cloud Sync for some folders

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I want to know if it's possible to have some specific folders NOT sync to the cloud . 
Just beeing able to acess these folders on Local ( home computer )  my 1 Terra Cloud is almost full and it could be interesting to keep some folders alive with my settings but not using the cloud space to acess it everywhere . 

thank you ,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Sorry, that's not possible. Lightroom does not have a selective sync option (unlike Lightroom Classic), so whatever images are imported into any of the Lightroom cloud apps will automatically sync to the cloud. Remove images from the cloud and they'll be removed from any of your synced devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, that's not possible. Lightroom does not have a selective sync option (unlike Lightroom Classic), so whatever images are imported into any of the Lightroom cloud apps will automatically sync to the cloud. Remove images from the cloud and they'll be removed from any of your synced devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines