Highlighted

LR Mobile (Ipad): No sync when on a network with Low Data Mode

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am on vacation, I am transfer my RAW files from my camera to LR on my Ipad and I process the RAW files on  my Ipad.

This sommer my Ipad was connected to my Iphone through data sharing and before I reconniced it, I had used 5 Gb off my data on my Iphone.

I LR theres is only an options to disabled Use Cellular Data.

It could be great if Adobe also implement an options not to sync if the Ipad is conected to a network with LOW DATA MODE.

Apple do not sync pictures, if your are connected to a network with LOW DATA MODE and Adobe Lightroom should do the same.

Topics

Feature request, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Mobile (Ipad): No sync when on a network with Low Data Mode

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am on vacation, I am transfer my RAW files from my camera to LR on my Ipad and I process the RAW files on  my Ipad.

This sommer my Ipad was connected to my Iphone through data sharing and before I reconniced it, I had used 5 Gb off my data on my Iphone.

I LR theres is only an options to disabled Use Cellular Data.

It could be great if Adobe also implement an options not to sync if the Ipad is conected to a network with LOW DATA MODE.

Apple do not sync pictures, if your are connected to a network with LOW DATA MODE and Adobe Lightroom should do the same.

Topics

Feature request, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jao_vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should put feature requests on https://feedback.photoshop.com . This is a user to user forum and there are no real Adobe engineers here. On the feedback forum there are many and they look for suggestions and bug reports there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines