• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Mobile says “subscription expired” and it hasn’t

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app was working pretty good until it just started saying “subscription expired”.

So I checked on the subscriptions on my Apple ID and it says “renews on July 8”.

I went to Lr again and clicked on “restore purchases” and it says “there are not past purchases”.

I clicked on “Upgrade” and it just shows me an error.

I have contacted Adobe trough chat 2 times:

first time they told me “talk to Apple” even tho it sounded very weird I went ahead and talked to Apple, they have confirmed that there is nothing wrong with my payment, and even if there was an issue with my payment, my subscription renews every 8 of each month, so there’s no reason for me not to have my “premium benefits”.

The second time I told the agent “I have confirmed the issue is not with Apple” and the agent said “please talk to Apple” so I told him again that the issue is not with Apple and the agent just leaved the chat without any response.

This not a game for me, my iPad is my primary workspace and I’m a professional photographer.

So what is happening Adobe? I pay every month to have access to a (to be honest) not so good mobile app (Lightroom for desktop is amazing I love it) then I have an issue and your agents just ignore me? So Adobe is just charging me to not to have my benefits?

This is so very frustating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly, you are not only using Lightroom Mobile but also Lightroom desktop? What version of Lightroom desktop? A recent version paid by subscription? In that case you do not need a separate subscription for Lightroom Mobile. You should log in with the same account you use for Lightroom desktop.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I only use Lr Mobile on my iPad and iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

robertos93247487  wrote

No, I only use Lr Mobile on my iPad and iPhone.

So why did you say "Lightroom for desktop is amazing I love it"? You love it but you don't use it?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct, I used to have it like 2 years ago on my laptop. I decided to start using only iPad and now I only use Lr Mobile because I used to love the desktop version....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi robertos,

We're sorry about the trouble caused. Our Engineering team is investigating this issue. Please send me your Adobe ID as a private message so that we can take a look.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Could you please try again and review your account status? We've fixed something in the backend that should fix the issue for you.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I am having the same issue. Could you please help me? Subscription is OK according to apple, but app says it expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Requested a refund from Apple which was instantly granted. However, it's not possible to subscribe this plan again. Lightroom Mobile for iPad informs me "Unable to complete purchase". So annoying, really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! I used lightroom mobile premium several months than I upgraded my phone, set it up like my old iPhone with all apps via itunes backup. wanted to use Lightroom but noticed that the premium features dont work anymore while under my Apple ID the plan was still active. I contacted Adobe, they couldn’t help. I contacted apple support, they tried to help by canceling my plan so I can purchase it again. That didn't work. I got the purchase refunded by apple but it doesn't help me. I still can not purchase premium features again. It also says “unable to complete purchase“ (just in German which is: “Kauf konnte nicht angeschlossen werden“).

I already tried to reinstall the app several times and also logged out of apple store and app several times. I did all of this in all possible orders but it didn’t change anything. Still, I can’t purchase it again. In my case Apple also says that there is no problem withy Apple ID or payment and that I shall contact the app developer. I didn’t change payment method or anything. Actually it was paid till middle of July. Really frustrating. I try already for a week but can’t figure out a solution. I use LR 4.3.2 on IOS 12.3.1. If you have any idea how to solve this, please contact me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same exact problem...says subscription is expired but was charged through Apple ID on May 16 and it Durant renew until June 16. I tried doing the Adobe chat but that was no help. They told me to contact Apple and now Apple says contact the developer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happend to me. I dont know how to do it anymore. after a year without a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same thing on my phone. Very frustrating, because you pay for this and now i cannot use all mu tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone im facing the exact same problem so I signed out from de LR mobile and signed in again. And now all the pictures imported to lightroom are no there. Really frustrating, And still havin the same message. Expired suscrption. Did you find solution? help me please I ve been paying the service for more than a year.

Every comment can help me. Thanks Everyone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Is there a solution to this? I would really like to use the mobile app again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue, has there been any solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines