Highlighted

LR "edit in photoshop" error

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - here is the problem. apps are the latest ver. When clicking "edit in photoshop" in Lightroom, LR responds with a message error indicating Photoshop cannot load. So "edit in photoshop" does not work. It is interesting that I have both PS 2020 and PS 2019 in separate folders on my disk. I have tryed to uninstall 2019 but it will not uninstall. Thre are no number codes associated with the error. I have reinstalled both apps. Still the same error. PS 2020 by itself runs fine.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR "edit in photoshop" error

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - here is the problem. apps are the latest ver. When clicking "edit in photoshop" in Lightroom, LR responds with a message error indicating Photoshop cannot load. So "edit in photoshop" does not work. It is interesting that I have both PS 2020 and PS 2019 in separate folders on my disk. I have tryed to uninstall 2019 but it will not uninstall. Thre are no number codes associated with the error. I have reinstalled both apps. Still the same error. PS 2020 by itself runs fine.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?