Highlighted

LR Update

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have an iMac 27in approx 1 year old. I have just updated to the Catalina version and also updated all the Photoshop Apps. But now non of my photos are in LR when I open it up !! There are over a years woth of photos. Any ideas

Regards

Joe 

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Update

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have an iMac 27in approx 1 year old. I have just updated to the Catalina version and also updated all the Photoshop Apps. But now non of my photos are in LR when I open it up !! There are over a years woth of photos. Any ideas

Regards

Joe 

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? If Lightroom Classic, then you probably created a new catalog instead of using the existing one.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through these updates myself in the last couple of weeks. Including Catalina updating after the first vbersion was out like a week, but never mind. When I clicked on my "lrcat" file, Lightroom said it had to upgrade the catalog, and generated an "lrcat-2" file. After that, operation has been normal. Can you point Lightroom to your existing lrcat? It may have forgotten the most recent catalog. Hopefully all will recover.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahoi,

i think i have a similar problem. just opened lr classic, it told me, it has to update the catalog. 

As i did not open lr for a couple of weeks ( 😞 ), and never had any bigger problems, i did it, but now, lr tells me, that all of my RAW-files (Fuji-RAF and Leica-DNG) are damaged and not able to be developed...in the bibliothek, they are all watchable but without the developing-settings. star- and color-ratings are still there...so not every information is killed.

Any ideas? Never had that kind of problem...

Regards, Jo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0