Highlighted

Lroom Cache error crashes laptop

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all LR users. I use LR often and have read all responses on error Cache and tried.... Purge, deleted preview files, increased and decreased ACR cache, embedded and 1 to 1,different laptop, 15% space. Bombs out on either start up, importing and or editing. 

I could really do with help.... Any fresh ideas, pretty please 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lroom Cache error crashes laptop

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all LR users. I use LR often and have read all responses on error Cache and tried.... Purge, deleted preview files, increased and decreased ACR cache, embedded and 1 to 1,different laptop, 15% space. Bombs out on either start up, importing and or editing. 

I could really do with help.... Any fresh ideas, pretty please 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you keep getting an error related to Lightroom cache on your computer. That shoudn't be happening, let us help make it right.

Could you please let us know what exactly is the error message and when do you see the message?  To verify the version you're using : Choose Help > System Info. Do you still see the error while working on a different catalog? 

You mentioned that your laptop crashes while the error pops up, do you mean the application crashes/freezes or your computer goes unresponsive?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines