• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macbook air : unable to load pictures getting this message: unknown error message Fatal database

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macbook air : unable to load pictures getting this message: unknown error message

Fatal database error at path"/Users /apple/pictures/ lightroom Library.library/........Managed catalogue.mcat"

HELP appreciated.

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.  I am experiencing the same issues. I've done every kind of troubleshooting.  Please someone advise about why all of a sudden Lightroom wont import photos (worked for years flawlessly until two weeks ago).  Everything except Lightroom software recognizes my cards and my photos.  Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that you cannot open the Lightroom desktop app as it's showing an error "Fatal database" and refuses to  load images.

Would you mind checking out this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/unable-to-move-some-photos.html and let us know if that helps? 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No luck - stuck at square one. Unable to locate open package contents ,when i follow the direction to Lioghtroom it simple opens lightroom. aaaaggghhh!

Paul M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines