Highlighted

MacBook Pro lets lightroom cc start when iphone 7 is plugged in-how do I stop this? There is no import option in preferences.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I stop Lightroom CC from starting up when iphone 7 is plugged in? There are no import options in preferences. How do I make it stop???

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao_vdL | Adobe Community Professional

The preference is set in the image capture app or in photos. You have to turn off launching anything when your phone is connected. Second, why are you connecting your phone at all? There is no reason to do this anymore. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MacBook Pro lets lightroom cc start when iphone 7 is plugged in-how do I stop this? There is no import option in preferences.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I stop Lightroom CC from starting up when iphone 7 is plugged in? There are no import options in preferences. How do I make it stop???

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jao_vdL | Adobe Community Professional

The preference is set in the image capture app or in photos. You have to turn off launching anything when your phone is connected. Second, why are you connecting your phone at all? There is no reason to do this anymore. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I believe it can be changed from within the operating system itself, when you plug in you iPhone try checking the Get info panel and make sure that Lightroom is not set as the default app to launch when you connect the iPhone.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2019 1
gbillman LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The application requesting Lightroom to start was Image Capture so thank you for that recommendation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2019 0