• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manual add a people tag / facial recognition

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that Lightroom is doing the AI Facial Recognition on the Adobe backend servers / cloud... but is there anyway to manual tag someone for the People / Facial Recognition for photos that it does not find the face.

As an example the facial recognition system found one person in a group photo but has not found the faces of the other three people (see first screenshot attached).  I've noticed in other group shots it will find the faces but if it doesn't know who they are it will leave a place to Add A Name (see second attached screenshot).

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know it isn't possible to manually add a face yet in the Cloud Based Lightroom (by drawing a box).

Syncing isn't immediate so give it 24 hours maybe, though I would have expected all faces to be recognised if it has done one of them on a photo.

One option is to delete that face (by the X) and the photo will get re-indexed and hopefully recognise all 4 faces.

For the names, just add a name. I think it takes 5 instances of that face to create a 'cluster', so any under that won't be automatically identified or prompt you to ask you if it belongs to cluster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines