Highlighted

MENU BAR FONTS TOO SMALL IN LIGHTROOM

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I want is to increase the font size of items in the menu bar.

NOT ALL TEXT.

JUST THE MENU BAR.

The one at the top of the page. They are things like FILE, EDIT, HELP, etc.

I do NOT need to know how to enlarge type on the screen. I can do that. I simply cannot see the menu bar well even with glasses.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks.

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MENU BAR FONTS TOO SMALL IN LIGHTROOM

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I want is to increase the font size of items in the menu bar.

NOT ALL TEXT.

JUST THE MENU BAR.

The one at the top of the page. They are things like FILE, EDIT, HELP, etc.

I do NOT need to know how to enlarge type on the screen. I can do that. I simply cannot see the menu bar well even with glasses.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks.

Topics

How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe those can be controlled by anything within the Lightroom program. Those are standard menus governed by the operating system you are using, and would be controlled by your operating system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
gsdcraig LATEST
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My operating system is fine. I can see all my menus just fine. LR and PS are way too small, way too hard to select and the fact that nobody can explain exactly how to change this on the only program that is a problem speaks poorly of Adobe. This is beyond stupid and Adobe needs to address this. Thanks for your help, though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines