Highlighted

Metadata not transferred into Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always use Lightroom to import my images into my database, and I apply copyright Metadata to each image when doing so.

I often will then use Photoshop & ACR to make the adjustments to the image, rather than use Lightroom.

It has become apparent recently that the Metadata applied on Import by Lightroom, is not being applied to the images which are then opened in Photoshop, and I have to re-apply this infomration for a 2nd time.

Can anyone explain this and let me know a way around it, so the metadata stays with the image and associated RAW file?

Thanks in advance. Graham

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Metadata not transferred into Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always use Lightroom to import my images into my database, and I apply copyright Metadata to each image when doing so.

I often will then use Photoshop & ACR to make the adjustments to the image, rather than use Lightroom.

It has become apparent recently that the Metadata applied on Import by Lightroom, is not being applied to the images which are then opened in Photoshop, and I have to re-apply this infomration for a 2nd time.

Can anyone explain this and let me know a way around it, so the metadata stays with the image and associated RAW file?

Thanks in advance. Graham

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?