• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating Files from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom CC Not Syncing or Backing Up

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have migrated from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom CC. I have upgraded to 2TB of storage. I have about 89K files, and I am having 3 issues:

1. LR is only showing 80K in files

2. The files are stuck syncing between 67K and 64K, it keeps going up and down (screenshot below)

3. It only shows 14 pictures have backed up to my local storage (which has more than enough space)

I have filtered on Syncing and flagged all pictures - this didn't do anything

I have uninstalled, logged out of CC and reinstalled - this didn't do anything

Would love some help resolving this!

thank you.

I would love to get this resolved so I can start working in LR and move from Lightroom Classic.

LR Sync.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not say how long this has been going on, but migrating 80,000 photos takes a lot of time. They need to be uploaded to the cloud, so this could take days depending on the speed of your internet connection. 

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I started the migration on Sunday. Pictures started showing up on Monday and seemed to finish syncing with LR Classic Tuesday. I realized there were no changes overnight Tuesday. Nothing happened yesterday at all... LR showed the same status all day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines