Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migration to Lightroom CC stuck?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm in the midst of a Lightroom CC migration, but I'm worried it's frozen. I left it over night, but saw very little progress. In short, it seemed to have stopped, except for some additional photos were added when I first checked in the morning. Since then, however, no progress, suggesting it did some work after I last checked at night, but then stopped. Out of my roughly 110,000 image library, Lightroom CC shows 57,000 migrated. It's stuck at that level for hours now, with the CPU working quite hard (dynamiclinkmediaserver is the active process). Meanwhile, when I log in to the mobile app or web it shows 4100 photos as in the library.  This also has stopped increasing. The web app identifies that other photos as "sync issues."

At this point is there a best course of action? Should I quit the migration? Might it start working again? Technically the app is responsive, as I can go into preferences and make changes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have enough cloud storage for 110,000 images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should, at least from my Mac tells me. I spoke with Adobe, and they killed the process and had me restart the entire migration. They didn't seem to have much in the way of advanced details though. I'd also hope that Lightroom would prompt with an error (out of cloud space) instead of just hang migration that was 12+ hours in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines