• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Adobe Standard Profile

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else encountered this problem.

Updated Lightroom mobile to the latest software 6.0.1.

Immediately lost the Adobe standard colour profile & a lot of my presets went with it due to this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm didn't encountere exactly the same problem but maybe similiar. I switched to an iPhone 12 and for the photos I have taken with the new device, Lightroom is offering me only two of the Adobe standard profiles and that’s Color and Monochrom. For all pictures taken with the iPhone 11, I do have access to all of them such as Landscape. I’m using Lightroom mobile 6.0.2. What kind of smartphone are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I'm having issues as well, all the presets I had created are having issues saying I'm missing Adobe profile standard or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many Profiles and Develop Presets can be specific for 'raw' filetypes.

Check if your phone is producing JPG or DNG files- It is possible that only with DNG (raw) will you see all Profiles and Presets.

'Adobe Standard Color' would be a 'raw' profile only!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines