• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Photos, Lightroom not letting me import

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I've recently ran into an issue in which it appears that I've lost all my lightroom photos after the prorgram crashed on me. I start up lightroom and my "all photos" tab shows nothing but a blue circle that spins, and spins, and spins. This issue started last night when I realized I did not have my ethernet cable plugged in, so I went ahead and plugged it in. Lightroom froze on me, so I closed out of it. When I opened it back up, my photos were not loading, and the blue circle was spinning. I am able to see synced photos on my phone, and another school computer, but I cannot see photos on my desktop in which the crash happened on. On my phone and school computer, it shows that all photos are synced, despite the photos I was working on when the crash happened missing from these two devices. At this point, lightroom is rendered useless for me, as I am not even able to import photos on my desktop. On import, I am faced with "Database 'C:\Users\...........' SELECT content FROM localDocs WHERE name == ? (error code 210) (1)". I am not sure what this means, and hope someone will have insight on this issue. It has been very frustrating, and I hope I am able to find a fix to it soon. Also, I was wondering if the synced photos folder on my hardrive is meant to be empty? I'd think that it should be filled up with, ya know, files that are synced (or supposed to be synced) but I may be wrong? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?