Highlighted

Missing photos

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, using Lightroom CC on my Android tablet and some photos that I have previously imported, edited and published have gone missing. I have 31 pics from 2nd June ok, but there are a large number I took on the same shoot that are no longer available, even though I had edited and published them using the tablet. The same thing has happened with the next 2 weeks worth of picture (several hundred taken during a recent trip to Portugal) which once again I have imported, edited and published. All of these should have been backed up to the cloud, but they're not showing up either on the tablet, or using the desktop versions.

The next set of pics I have available are from 14th June and it seems to be working as normal again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing photos

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, using Lightroom CC on my Android tablet and some photos that I have previously imported, edited and published have gone missing. I have 31 pics from 2nd June ok, but there are a large number I took on the same shoot that are no longer available, even though I had edited and published them using the tablet. The same thing has happened with the next 2 weeks worth of picture (several hundred taken during a recent trip to Portugal) which once again I have imported, edited and published. All of these should have been backed up to the cloud, but they're not showing up either on the tablet, or using the desktop versions.

The next set of pics I have available are from 14th June and it seems to be working as normal again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that you have more than one account that you have signed into? Every time some says their photos went missing it has been because they used a different login.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly no, that's not the answer. I only have one account and I stay signed in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2019 0