Highlighted

Missing photos

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a problem with Lightroom mobile. Some of my pictures went missing on LR mobile app. First I subscribe to a full version of LR. Then I change storage from phone to sd card. After restarting LR I have only 68 photos in my library. Before that operation I had over 300. How can I restore my photos? It's very important for me, I don't have backups. Please help.

Topics

Crash or freeze, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing photos

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a problem with Lightroom mobile. Some of my pictures went missing on LR mobile app. First I subscribe to a full version of LR. Then I change storage from phone to sd card. After restarting LR I have only 68 photos in my library. Before that operation I had over 300. How can I restore my photos? It's very important for me, I don't have backups. Please help.

Topics

Crash or freeze, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What "full version" are you subscribed to, Lightroom Classic or Lightroom, or both? Which version are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines