• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Plug-in Manager (Newbie)

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All.  Please be patient with this newbie. 🙂 I am in the process of converting over from Apple Photos.  I've had enough of their file management chaos.  As a result of the challenges, I have a TON of duplicates to get rid of.  I downloaded a plug-in to do this. Directions say to click on File, Plug-In Manager.  I must be blind because I can't find the plug-in manager anywhere.   I have lightroom v3.4 installed locally on my Mac.  What am I missing?

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 8.39.36 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

You are following instructions for Lightroom Classic, but you are using Lightroom (desktop). Lightroom desktop does not support plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are following instructions for Lightroom Classic, but you are using Lightroom (desktop). Lightroom desktop does not support plugins.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*SIGH* I thought it would be something like that.  Thanks.  Sounds like I need to switch to Lightroom Classic.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines