Highlighted

Missing Profiles on iPhone and iPad only

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have imported my VSCO profiles in Lightroom CC (not classic) on my desktop computer and I can use and see them on my desktop computer. But not all profiles are synced to the cloud and I get several error messages "Missing Profile" on my iPad and my iPhone. Some Profiles are synced but not all. How can I solve this problem?

Best regards Frank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing Profiles on iPhone and iPad only

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have imported my VSCO profiles in Lightroom CC (not classic) on my desktop computer and I can use and see them on my desktop computer. But not all profiles are synced to the cloud and I get several error messages "Missing Profile" on my iPad and my iPhone. Some Profiles are synced but not all. How can I solve this problem?

Best regards Frank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "Missing profile" on your iPad and iPhone as some profiles have not synced across to mobile devices from cloud.

Could you please take a look at the suggestions mentioned in this similar discussion Lightroom CC: Missing Camera Profile warning on mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

thanks for Your message but I don't see any useful informations there to solve my problem. How do I sync all profiles from Lightroom CC to the mobile and web clients.

I have already deinstalled LR CC on my iPhone and installed it new but my problem still exists. In the discussion they say at the end that a possible solution can be to delete all content from the CC and form all mobile clients but not how. Is it enough to delete only all pictures or have I delete more hidden data???

After play a little bit the problem with the profiles must be greater. After editing the profile in LR CC classic on the first image of a synced collection and switch from a Fuji Profile to "Kodak E100VS-N" the next coming fotos shows also this missing profile for this profile on my iPhone but the profile for the following pictures in LR CC classic and in LR CC on my desktop is still "Fuji Astia 100F-N". Why shows me the iPhone a not the correct profile for the following pictures?

Best regards Frank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you get the Profiles into Lightroom CC Frank? Via one of the Import Menus?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i use the new Import Buttons from Profiles and Presets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2019 0