Highlighted

Mobile synch error after SD card switched

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. Just bought a new phone, and before I backed up my old lightroom synch, the telus guy had already switched my SD card over to my new phone, which I was using for my lightroom storage. Now it synched 4000 photos but they all failed to upload.  I dont always use my laptop so I didn't have them fully updated either but it was all on my cloud. How can I get my photos back? I had amazing edits on some photos and everything is lost. 

I dont see any file under the SD card that has a backup of the raw files or anything. 

Any help is appreciated.  

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mobile synch error after SD card switched

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. Just bought a new phone, and before I backed up my old lightroom synch, the telus guy had already switched my SD card over to my new phone, which I was using for my lightroom storage. Now it synched 4000 photos but they all failed to upload.  I dont always use my laptop so I didn't have them fully updated either but it was all on my cloud. How can I get my photos back? I had amazing edits on some photos and everything is lost. 

I dont see any file under the SD card that has a backup of the raw files or anything. 

Any help is appreciated.  

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?