Highlighted

Module change shortcut keys NEED to be Command+

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom CC I try to select the text for an image in the Unnamed People pane to enter a name, but the text I-beam will often deselect after I've taken my hand off the mouse (to type with both hands), and when that happens, the modules change to every letter in a persons name with a shortcut associated I've typed in, after the I-beam deselected.

It's ridiculously frustrating to have to go back through the history and undo all the modules changes by the letters in the name to get back to the text input.

Simple fix - change modules only with command+...

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Module change shortcut keys NEED to be Command+

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom CC I try to select the text for an image in the Unnamed People pane to enter a name, but the text I-beam will often deselect after I've taken my hand off the mouse (to type with both hands), and when that happens, the modules change to every letter in a persons name with a shortcut associated I've typed in, after the I-beam deselected.

It's ridiculously frustrating to have to go back through the history and undo all the modules changes by the letters in the name to get back to the text input.

Simple fix - change modules only with command+...

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?