• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Month to Month Lightroom Subscription?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to get lightroom cc subscription for one month only but i couldn't find the plan, does it mean i can't purchases lightroom cc on monthly basis? I only use lightroom vocationally so i find the annual plan too much and inefficient, is there a way to negotiate through that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Here is the "Cancellation Terms" for your reference.

Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms

The only thing about the refund is that it says "If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you'll be fully refunded".
It does not apply at the time of renewal, so if you order on 1/1/2020 in question and cancel on 1/5/2021 (after renewal), there will be no refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

zoelle suo, hello there.

Unfortunately, the Lightroom subscription will only be an annual subscription (instead it's cheaper).

Creative Cloud Plans & Pricing

If you cancel outside of the renewal period, you may be charged a cancellation fee of half of the remaining period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, thanks for the information, but i wonder does the renewal period apply to the auto renewal system? for example if i purchases a subscription on 1.1.2020, and it will be auto renewed on 1.1.2021, so if i cancel the plan which is auto renewed now 1.5.2021, will i still get the full refund of the year 2021?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the "Cancellation Terms" for your reference.

Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms

The only thing about the refund is that it says "If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you'll be fully refunded".
It does not apply at the time of renewal, so if you order on 1/1/2020 in question and cancel on 1/5/2021 (after renewal), there will be no refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines