Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monthly subscription.

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually have 2 questions.

1- Is there a way to buy Adobe LR without having to buy a monthly or annual plan ? Cause I have storage to store my stuff and I have my own cloud storage.

2- I used LR for the first free month and it's been 3months since the software is locked cause I never made payment. Do I have to pay the past 2 months in order to be able to use it or can I just make one payment that will give me full acess back for the next 30 days ? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

xlimit1221, Hello.
1, Lightroom is currently offered as a subscription only. An annual plan contract is required (even with the annual plan, you can choose to pay monthly or collectively)
2. Regardless of whether you have a free trial or a past contract, it will start from the time of contract, so you do not need to pay retroactively.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

xlimit1221, Hello.
1, Lightroom is currently offered as a subscription only. An annual plan contract is required (even with the annual plan, you can choose to pay monthly or collectively)
2. Regardless of whether you have a free trial or a past contract, it will start from the time of contract, so you do not need to pay retroactively.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines