• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse Cursor Unwantingly Changing Photos

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to explain this as best as possible...

When I am working on a photo, the mouse seems to be extra-sensitive and begins unwantingly changing photos along the photo strip at the bottom.  It is driving me absolutely insane!  How can I disable this??

I am just trying to edit a photo and if I briefly move my finger up a milimeter on the mouse it starts doing this. 

Lightroom 3.3

MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothin' huh??

Hard to believe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have reached out to the engineering team about this issue and 2 other issues repeatedly the last 3 weeks and only get lackadaisical questions and answers.  I have been asked atleast 7 times if my Mac is updated and version of Lightroom is updated then passed on to another support agent that knows nothing of the issue because they didn't read the past messages and ask me the same questions.  
The worst support I have ever encountered.  So frustrating.  

So I've reached out to this board now as well with no answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines