• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move LR iPhone files from one account to another

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realized my iphone LR mobile was logged into an older company adobe account that doesn't have a photoshop account.

If I log the phone into my photoshop account, all the files in the "library" disappear and only those taken years before show up.

How can I sync these 2 accounts and get the recent images stored on my phone as the old account, with edits, into my personal adobe account? Especially those photos shot within the app?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Thanks, but it wasn't that simple, the old account didn't have online storage. What I did figure out was to activate a trial account under the old account username. Allow it to upload the images under the trial. Then I signed out of my current lightroom account, setup a new catalog, then signed into the trial account. It is now sycing all 700 images with edits into this new catalog with all edits. Once it is done, I will cancel the trial, and import this catalog into my current account, or leave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you want to transfer all the images with edits from the old account to the new account, you need to use a computer where you can install the Lightroom Downloader to download all the files Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Then you can use import the downloaded files into Lightroom and they will automatically sync to the new account.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but it wasn't that simple, the old account didn't have online storage. What I did figure out was to activate a trial account under the old account username. Allow it to upload the images under the trial. Then I signed out of my current lightroom account, setup a new catalog, then signed into the trial account. It is now sycing all 700 images with edits into this new catalog with all edits. Once it is done, I will cancel the trial, and import this catalog into my current account, or leave it separate, not sure yet, but some option like that.

I could use the downloader at this point, but this way I get a usable library within Lightroom without importing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines