Highlighted

Move to Target Album

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I have LR mobile version. I use an iMac and iPhone.  Yesterday I was moving dozens of images to my target  album using the mouse click commands. Today The set target album and Move to Tsrget Album is greyed out in the commands under Albums.  I've restarted etc. 
    I would be grateful for help. 

Are you doing this on the iMac in LR3.2? What happens if you right-click (control-click) on a named album in the left-hand albums panel. Do you see a checkmark indicating it is already set as the target? If so, you should be able to select thumbnails in the grid and press the T key to add them.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Move to Target Album

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I have LR mobile version. I use an iMac and iPhone.  Yesterday I was moving dozens of images to my target  album using the mouse click commands. Today The set target album and Move to Tsrget Album is greyed out in the commands under Albums.  I've restarted etc. 
    I would be grateful for help. 

Are you doing this on the iMac in LR3.2? What happens if you right-click (control-click) on a named album in the left-hand albums panel. Do you see a checkmark indicating it is already set as the target? If so, you should be able to select thumbnails in the grid and press the T key to add them.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Will give this a try.
Much appreciated.
Mysterious disappearance of a command!

Bob

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Rampilot LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• It’s working now.  I appreciate your help!! Bob

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0