• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move your photos bar

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used up my 20 GB plan. I finally got a new laptop and am able to re edit my 20k photos again. When setting up CC I made the mistake of using C drive. I then switched it to my E hard drive but that wasn't enough space for the originals. So this morning, I switched it to the F drive which I have from my reconstruncted photos. After losing almost all my photos I dont't trust hard drives. It's a 1 TB so I know it's large enough. It went all the way to 28k but then froze. So I restarted LR. It now gives me a checking photos 6 of 6 then bumps up the number slowly, in increments of 5 or 6, while the bar looks full. Is it glitched? is this going to be an all night process? 500/600 out of 33k in 1 hour is ridiculous. It's a brand new ideapad with nothing else on it. I have tried restarting the laptop. I've checked the app/data/originals location on C and E, nothing. So I don't know where the photos are coming from. Should I just delete the catalog? it would be no loss to me. So long as I don't lose my hard copy photos on my hard drive. I've been through thar because of a previous computer. Please help! Thanks, M.

To add I don't want to "stop until next launch", because it won't help if I have to reopen LR often.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR screen shot.PNG

my computer currently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue. Help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines