• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving from Lightroom CC to Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use Negative Lab Pro to convert my negatives but I am on a Lightroom 3.3 plan.  I believe I need to be on Lightroom Classic to use plugins.  Can I change plans and can I move my photos (with edits) from Lightroom 3.3 to Lightroom Classic (not sure if the images would also be stored in the cloud or on my desktop when using Classic)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know if you can change plans but you should call Adobe. From what we've heard on the forum, they tend to honor these sort of requests. 

As soon as you install Classic (which you can do now) you can log onto the same account and turn on sync and it will download everything that is in the cloud including edits to your Classic catalog. Classic needs all the files to be local so it will need to download everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for your response.  Much appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines