• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Lightroom CC library to another Adobe ID

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to switch my CC plan to another Adobe ID and cannot figure out how I can get my 50gb Lightroom CC catalog to that new account. I've searched and seen mentions of libraries, using Lightroom Classic, or just dumping my files and losing the folders and metadata. Is there any simple way to do this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

You cannot switch or transfer the contents of your synced library to a different Adobe ID. 

I'd recommend that you change the membership type and keep using the same Adobe ID. Is there a way you can kep using the same Adobe ID as before?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m on an education plan now and I don’t see a photography plan available. The only other option is to pay for more storage and get all applications. That’s why I was thinking of setting up another Adobe ID so I could get the photography plan only.

Thanks,

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, could you please check with your work/organization/university to see if they have any option to get the Photography plan using the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello, I was able to find out how to switch to the other plan - was just hard to find. Consider this issue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines