Highlighted

Multi-User Collaboration

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to be able to use a platform like lightroom to organize, edit & prioritize photos for case studies, but would need this to be accessible and editable for my whole team.

Wondering if there is any idea of when lightroom will have a collaboration option? And if there are any software suggestions otherwise?

Thanks in advance!

Emily

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multi-User Collaboration

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to be able to use a platform like lightroom to organize, edit & prioritize photos for case studies, but would need this to be accessible and editable for my whole team.

Wondering if there is any idea of when lightroom will have a collaboration option? And if there are any software suggestions otherwise?

Thanks in advance!

Emily

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can share the images, just missing the edit part... only you can edit. Unless you have them all log into the same LRCC account... my daughter and I share LRCC.

Share photos for comments and feedback in Lightroom Classic CC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2019 1
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now available as part of a range of apps for teams, covering design, web & ux, photography and video/audio.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/features.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2019 1