Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple user Lightroom Cloud database

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom (Cloud)

I think it is time for Adobe to put effort to an extended version of Lightroom in the cloud, for having an image database which can be accessed by multiple users.

Giving the same registration ID and Password I think it is today at the time possible for 3 multiple users at the same time.

If Adobe makes en extension for Multiple users i would wish:

Administrator administration

Lock for admission to upload. (Only download)

Locked folders (admission from different groups)

Lock for need to fill in certain keywords.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Currenttly. you can achieve a basic version of this where others with an Adobe ID can contribute to a shared Album, but that's about it.

I'd like to see multiple collaborative Catalogs, like Lightroom Cloud's predecessor Adobe Revel had, but the team have decided against that route it seems... although you can vote for the feature request here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/multiple-collaborative-catalogs-libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines