• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My brush isnt working

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello im fairly new to lightroom but when i first started using it i would use the brush tool with no problem and it would show the pverlay so i knew what i was selecting. now all it does is when i use it wherever i start my brush stroke it just leaves a blue circle and it doesnt allow me to see an overlay or make any changes to the area i want to select. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Did you every find a solution. I don't know how to use the brush because I can't see what I'm brushing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pressing the O key toggles between the various overlay states (Show Mask Overlay, Show Tool Overlay, Show Mask and Tool Overlay, Hide All Overlays). So use the appropriate overlay option when brushing, then use the Hide All Overlays option when you are ready to start adjusting sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines