Highlighted

My catalogue wont open

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my catalogue can open on my computeur but when i try to open it on my laptop all my picture are mark with en ! . Can someone help me please 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My catalogue wont open

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my catalogue can open on my computeur but when i try to open it on my laptop all my picture are mark with en ! . Can someone help me please 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you are referring to Lightroom Classic. Are the image files on the laptop? Is Lightroom looking for the image files in the same location (same drive name or drive letter) as on the other computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My image files are on an external hard drive. I'm using the same for both my computer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Windows, then the same drive could have different drive letters on both computers.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that the external hard drive has a different name or drive letter when connected to the laptop. Check to ensure that the drive letter or name is the same or in the library module right-click on the topmost folder and choose the option to find missing folders or update the folder location and choose the appropriate folder on the laptop that points to the external hard drive.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working perfectly well on both my computer but yesterday i moved some pictures between 2 files on my laptop (macbook) and boom, everything was mark with a ! but only on my laptop, not my imac 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines