• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my lightroom app starts with the most recent catalogue all others are gone

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent hours trying to figure out why my edited photos from previous trips in different folders are not there anymore.  When I add folder to process my pictures in the library the start up with my last 5 projects or by recent catalogues, but all my others are not way to be found.  it does not allow me to change settings to get older catalogues.   what should I do.

Desperate in Miami

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, this sounds like you are using Lightroom Classic, or some predecessor, not Lightroom (cloud). Can you confirm that by going using 'Help - System info'? If you are indeed, then check that Lightroom did not create a new catalog. Search your Pictures folder for files with a ".lrcat" file extension.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Share a screen shot here of your Lightroom so we can confirm which app you are looking at. Most likely you opened Lightroom by mistake, not Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines