• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Lightroom Presets wont Sync from Desktop to iPad

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get my LR presets to sync to my iPad from my Desktop. I have them on both Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic. 

Its like my account on my iPad and iPhone aren't representing the same information as the one on my Creative Cloud and on my Desktop Browser. It says I'm out of storage (20GB), when I actually have a 1TB plan. 

This has been a real headache trying to get help from Adobe. I called and was on hold for 1.25 hours (yes, seriously) before the call dropped. The chat person also has no idea how to solve this. 

I'm desperate for some help here. 

Thanks, 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its like my account on my iPad and iPhone aren't representing the same information...

Are you sure you are signing in with the same credentials- email/password?

...on my Desktop Browser.

To transfer Presets from Lr-Classic to Lightroom-mobile you need to install and run Lightroom (v3.1 for Desktop) on your desktop- NOT Lightroom-web in a browser.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines