• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Lightroom subscription says it's expired, and it isn't

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an active subscription on Lightroom and it says that has expired an it isn't! What should i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fully PAID FOR COPY OF LR 6 WHICH ADOBE HAS DISABLED THE MANAGER APPLICATION.  I have purchased a subscription to Lightroon thru creative cloud and it does not work.  I puts me in a loop between Apple's App Store and the creative cloud  environment.  Abode says need to start a free trial.  Apple says i am paid.  My pictures are not getting worked while I waste my time with the Creative Cloud scam.  205-919-4610 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you try to sign-in with the same Adobe-id which you use for this forum. I see an active subscripiton applied. Hope this helps -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines