Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My LightroomCC does not let me connect to my account anymore

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am using Lightroom CC on my Mac and on my iPad. Since some time, my Mac has stopped receiving updates from my iPad uploads. It seems that I am not connected anymore, but when I go to the Help menu and click on Connexion, nothing happens. Any idea?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Creative Cloud desktop app to make sure that you are signed in and have the most recent update of Lightroom installed on your Mac. On your iPad use the App Store to make sure the most current version is installed. If you still have problems, sign out and then sign back in to your account on both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I am actually using Lightroom CC desktop for Mac. Issue is that when I get in the help menu and click on Connexion, nothing happens. And the function Manage my account is disabled... I am a bit lost, I do not know how to reconnect to my account anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to sign in with the Creative Cloud desktop app, not Lightroom.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have done all of the above and am having the same problem. I have done the sign out/in and have checked that I have the up to date ipad app and desktop app... "Uploading... 384 pending (26%)" and missing photos on my desktop application. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines